Professor of Educational Ministries and Leadership, Assistant to the Academic Dean for AssessmentBA, Austin College, 1978; MA, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1985; PhD, University of North Texas, 2002.
Dr. McLaughlin brings a love for the church to the classroom. His forty years of ministry encompass aspects of church administration and Christian education. He brings to DTS a wide variety of experience, ranging from campus staff minister to Intervarsity Christian Fellowship to a guest professorship at the Greek Bible Institute in Athens. Dr. McLaughlin also has been active on the boards of the Texas Sunday School Association and the Professional Association of Christian Educators.
- AS102 - Seminar on Educational Process of the Church and World Missions
- EML101 - Introduction to Educational Ministries and Leadership
- EML102 - History & Philosophy of Christian Education
- EML103 - Teaching Process
- EML105 - Teaching Process and Media Presentations
- EML220 - Creativity
- EML315 - Introduction to Christian Mentoring and Coaching
- DM103 - Applied Research Project
- DM335 - Trends & Issues in Church Education
DTS Voice Videos
- Review of "Called to Teach: an Introduction to the Ministry of Teaching." Bibliotheca Sacra (158:630). 2001. 254-254.
- Review of "Teaching As Paul Taught." Bibliotheca Sacra (156). 1999. 251-252.
- Review of "Precious in His Sight: Childhood and Children in the Bible." Bibliotheca Sacra (154). 1997. 485-486.