Mark H. Heinemann
Assistant to the Academic Dean for Teaching and Learning; Professor of Educational Ministries and LeadershipBJ, University of Missouri at Columbia, 1971; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1978; PhD, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, 2003.
Dr. Heinemann and his family were missionaries with Greater Europe Mission for
fifteen years, during which time he taught practical theology at the Freie Theologische Akademie in Germany and was a member of the mission’s European field leadership team. He also has served as a pastor and as a staff member with Campus Crusade for Christ. Dr. Heinemann’s research and teaching interests include learning outcomes assessment, theological education, foundations of educational ministry, and discipleship.
- EML101 - Introduction to Educational Ministries and Leadership
- EML103 - Teaching Process
- EML205 - Small Group Process in Ministry
- EML215 - Teaching in Christian Higher Ed
- EML705 - Principles of Disciplemaking
- EML710 - Practice of Disciplemaking
web-based distance education
Christian higher education
foundations of educational ministry
small group ministry
playing with grandchildren
DTS Voice Videos
- Review of "Spiritual Formation as if the Church Mattered." Christian Education Journal (6:1). 2009. 182-87.
- Review of "Conceiving the Christian College." Bibliotheca Sacra (165:658). 2008. 252-254.
- "Can We Teach People to Love Each Other? Insights from Theology and Social Science." 2007.
- "Teacher-student interaction and learning in online theological education. Part IV: Findings and conclusions." Christian Higher Education (6:3). 2007. 185-206.
- "Teacher-student interaction and learning in online theological education. Part III: Methodological approach." Christian Higher Education (5:2). 2006. 161-182.
- "Teacher-student interaction and learning in online theological education. Part II: Additional theoretical frameworks." Christian Higher Education (4:4). 2005. 277-297.
- "Teacher-student interaction and learning in online theological education. Part I: Concepts and concerns." Christian Higher Education (4:3). 2005. 183-209.
- "Philipp Jakob Spener: Educational Ministry Innovator." Christian Education Journal (1:3). 2004. 99-115.
- "An Exposition of Psalm 22." Bibliotheca Sacra (147:587). 1990. 286–308.
- "The Cutting Edge of Teaching." Leadership (Summer). 1987. 37.