Mark L. Bailey
President of Dallas Theological Seminary; Senior Professor of Bible ExpositionAA, Maricopa Technical College, 1970; BA, Southwestern College, 1972; MDiv, Western Seminary, 1975; ThM, 1977; PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1997; DD, Dallas Baptist University, 2006.
Dr. Bailey assumed the Seminary’s presidency after years of service as both a professor in the Bible Exposition department and as the Vice President for Academic Affairs. In addition to his years at Dallas Theological Seminary, he has pastored various churches in Arizona and Texas. He was a seminar instructor for Walk Thru the Bible Ministries for twenty years and is in demand for Bible conferences and other preaching engagements. His overseas ministries have included Venezuela, Argentina, Hungary, and China. He is also a regular tour leader in Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Greece, and Rome. His board service includes Bible Study Fellowship, Insight for Living, Jews for Jesus, and Walk Thru the Bible Ministries.
- BE101 - Bible Study Methods and Hermeneutics
- BE105 - The Gospels
- BE445 - The Gospel of John
- BE515 - The Parables of Christ
- DM625 - Discipleship Dynamics
Bible study methods
DTS Voice Videos
DTS Voice Articles
- The Dark Corners of Our Praises
- God's Creative Vision
- Great Time for Worship
- Announcements and Admonitions for the DTS Family and the Community of Faith
- Lament for Sutherland Springs
- Courage to Take a Stand
- The Absolute Absurdity of a Supreme Race
- Worship in Spirit and Truth
- Dr. Robert Garippa Retiring After 17 Years; Dr. George Hillman new VP of Student Life
- Loving Our Neighbor: Statement on Caring for Refugees
- A Pivotal Moment in History
- Reclaiming Dignity in Public Discourse
- Follow Christ's Lead
- Praying for Dallas and Beyond
- The Lord Loves Diversity
- Till Heaven and Nature Sing
- Napkin Theology
- A Response from Dallas Theological Seminary to Today’s Supreme Court Ruling on Same-Sex Marriage
- Dr. Mark Bailey’s Letter to the Church in Charleston
- No-Pendulum Zone
- The First Principle of Money Management
- A Bible You Can Trust
- Getting a Handle on God’s Love
- Help for Battling Burnout
- Renewable Resources: The Gift of Suffering
- Work for the Master
- Who You Are, Wherever You Are
- Hope through the Night
- Free at Last
- Generation to Generation
- With a Word
- A Time to Weep, A Time to Laugh
- From the President's Desk: Thinking Theologically about Immigration
- God's Heart for Israel
- The Gospel and the Jewish People
- How Beautiful the Feet
- Warning: Ending-Spoiler
- What Creation Teaches Us about God
- Pressing On
- Small but Significant
- Giving Outside the Box
- When the Waves Roar, Be Still
- Disciples Known by Their Love
- The Weight of Glory
- Tell Everyone the Old, Old Story
- The Tale of the Tree
- God’s Wish List
- Undeserved Mercy: The Faithfulness of God’s Forgiveness
- Charting Our Growth
- Semper Fi
- Christ’s Famous Last Words
- Christmas with Chili?
- Spiritual Olympics
- Is It You Again?
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Divine Art
- Logos, Light, Life, Lord, and Ladder
- Mentored by the Master
- The Joy of Translation and Understanding
- From the Manger to the Cross
- New Beginnings
- The Message of 2 Timothy
- Contemplating the Greatest Story Ever Told
- The Mystery of Christmas
- On the Grounds of Grace
- The Sanctuary of Suffering
- Only God Is Great
- …but by my Spirit, says the Lord.
- Out King-ing the Fox
- Permeate Your World For Christ
- The Worth of Waiting
- "Training You Can Trust." Bibliotheca Sacra (160:637). 2003. 13-22.
- "The Kingdom in the Parables of Matthew 13." Bibliotheca Sacra (155). 1998. 449-459.
- "The Kingdom in the Parables of Matthew 13." Bibliotheca Sacra (155). 1998. 266-279.
- "The Kingdom in the Parables of Matthew 13." Bibliotheca Sacra (155). 1998. 172-188.
- "The Kingdom in the Parables of Matthew 13." Bibliotheca Sacra (155). 1998. 29-38.
- Review of "Basic Bible Interpretation." Bibliotheca Sacra (149). 1992. 101-102.