Michael H. Burer
Associate Professor of New Testament StudiesBMus, University of Georgia, 1993; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1998; PhD, 2004.
Before beginning his faculty service Dr. Burer worked for many years with Bible.org as an editor and assistant project director for the NET Bible. He was also instrumental in the completion of the New English Translation-Novum Testamentum Graece diglot, published
jointly by Bible.org and the Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft of Stuttgart, Germany. An ordained
minister, Dr. Burer is active in his local church and has ministered frequently with The Evangelical Alliance Mission in France. He has served as a visiting teacher at the Faculté Libre de Théologie Évangélique in Vaux-sur-Seine, France. His research and teaching
interests include Greek language and exegesis, the Gospels, and Jesus studies.
- NT101 - Elements of Greek
- NT102 - Elements of Greek
- NT103 - Intermediate Greek
- NT104 - Introduction to New Testament Exegesis
- NT305 - Exegesis of Gospel Narrative
- BS1003 - Hermeneutics
- NT1001 - History of NT Interp & Crit
- NT1002 - NT Theology
- TF1000 - Reading Theological French
computers and technology
DTS Voice Videos
DTS Voice Articles
- "Was Junia Really an Apostle? a Re-examination of Rom 16.7." New Testament Studies (47:1). 2001. 76-91.