Nathan D. Holsteen
Adjunct Professor in Theological StudiesBS, Louisiana State University, 1983; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1992; PhD, University of Aberdeen, 1996.
Dr. Holsteen has worked full-time in engineering and in ministry, and also has served as adjunct professor for The Criswell College and for Dallas Seminary. He particularly is interested in encouraging students to be fully engaged in the world outside the seminary walls, and loves to discuss the development of theological systems, especially in Reformation and post-Reformation contexts. He and his wife, Janice, have two children.
- HT101 - The Church to the Modern Era
- HT235 - Sem on the History & Theology of the Reformation
- RS102 - Senior Research Seminar
- ST101 - Theological Method and Bibliology
- ST102 - Trinitarianism
- ST103 - Angelology, Anthropology, and Hamartiology
- ST104 - Soteriology
- ST105 - Sanctification and Ecclesiology
- ST106 - Eschatology
- ST295 - Systematic Theology Colloquium
- ST520 - Issues in Science and Theology
foundations of dispensationalism
DTS Voice Videos
- "The Trinity in the Book of Hebrews." Bibliotheca Sacra (168:671). 2011. 334-346.
- "Review of Nothing but the Truth: The Inspiration, Authority, and History of the Bible Explained." Bibliotheca Sacra (165:657). 2008. 101-102.
- "Review of Across the Spectrum: Understanding Issues in Evangelical Theology." Bibliotheca Sacra (164:655). 2007. 364-365.