Senior Professor of Media Arts and WorshipBA, Texas Tech University, 1976; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1981; ThD, 1988.
Dr. Grant enjoys teaching courses in homiletics, drama, oral interpretation, and creative writing. He also serves on the board of directors for Insight for Living. Dr. Grant has coauthored several books and has written, produced, and acted for radio, television, theater, and film. Dr. Grant is married to Lauren and they have three grown children and one grandson. Reg loves to spend time on his ranch south of San Antonio. You would never know it from his cultured personality, but this guy can “cowboy up” right quick.
- MW206 - British Authors, Biblical Themes
- MW303 - Advanced Creative Writing
- MW801 - Public Reading of Scripture
- PM103 - Expository Preaching I
- PM104 - Expository Preaching II
- DM103 - Applied Research Project
Literary critical theory
Dramatic theory and praxis
Building a dollhouse for my daughter
DTS Voice Videos
DTS Voice Articles
- Review of "C S Lewis, Poet: the Legacy of His Poetic Impulse." Bibliotheca Sacra (161:644). 2004. 505-506.
- Review of "Sexual Intimacy in Marriage." Bibliotheca Sacra (156). 1999. 125-125.
- "Literary Structure in the Book of Ruth." Bibliotheca Sacra (148). 1991. 424-441.
- Review of "Storytelling in Preaching: A Guide to the Theory and Practice." Bibliotheca Sacra (146). 1989. 234-234.
- Review of "In the World: Reading and Writing As a Christian." Bibliotheca Sacra (146). 1989. 234-235.