Stephen J. Bramer
Department Chair and Professor of Bible ExpositionBTh, Ontario Bible College, 1976; BA, University of Waterloo, 1978; MDiv, Ontario Theological Seminary, 1980; ThM, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, 1982; PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1997.
Dr. Bramer taught for 16 years at Briercrest Bible College and at Briercrest Biblical Seminary in Saskatchewan, Canada, before joining the faculty of DTS. He also has enjoyed a variety of other ministries such as teaching elder, youth pastor, and pulpit supply throughout Canada and the United States. He serves as an adjunct professor for Word of Life Bible Institute, Hungary; Briercrest Seminary, Canada; as well as at the Jordan Evangelical Theological Seminary (JETS) in Jordan. He is a teaching pastor at Waterbrook Bible Fellowship and travels yearly to Israel and Jordan. Stephen and his wife, Sharon, enjoy visiting their three married children and nine grandchildren who live in three different countries.
- BE5102 - Old Testament History I
- BE5103 - OT History II & Poetry
- BE5104 - OT Prophets
- BE5105 - The Gospels
- BE5106 - Acts & Pauline Epistles
- BE5107 - Hebrews, General Epistles, & Revelation
- BE5109 - Ruth, Psalms, Jonah, & Selected Epistles
- BE5305 - Physical and Historical Geography of Israel
- BE5505 - The Kingdom & Covenants
- BE8211 - Seminar in the Latter Prophets
- DM7103 - Applied Research Project
- BE5215 - Literary Genre in the Scriptures
- BE5425 - The Minor Prophets
Geography of Israel
DTS Voice Videos
DTS Voice Articles
- "The Structure of Amos 9:7-15." Bibliotheca Sacra (156). 1999. 272-281.
- "Analysis of the Structure of Amos." Bibliotheca Sacra (156). 1999. 160-174.
- "The Literary Genre of the Book of Amos." Bibliotheca Sacra (156). 1999. 42-60.