Sue G. Edwards
Professor of Educational Ministries and LeadershipBA, Trinity University, 1969; MA(BS), Dallas Theological Seminary, 1989; DMin, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, 2004.
Dr. Edwards’s heartbeat is to reinforce ministry partnerships between men and women, which strengthen church and parachurch organizations locally and worldwide. She has over forty years of experience in Bible teaching, educational ministries, leading ministry to women, retreat and conference speaking, training teams and teachers, overseeing staff, and writing curriculum. As former minister to women at her local church she experienced healthy men and women partnerships on staff, and her passion is to pass on what she has learned. She is the author of “The Discover Together Series”, currently providing thirteen inductive Bible studies for women (www.discovertogetherseries.com), co-author of five leadership books for women, and co-editor of “Invitation to Educational Ministry, Foundations of Transformative Christian Education.” Dr. Edwards’s research and teaching interests include coaching and instructing women to teach the Bible and organic mentoring. Married to David for forty-six years, she especially enjoys romping with their five grandchildren and their two west highland terriers.
- EML5101 - Introduction to Educational Ministries and Leadership
- EML5425 - Effective Ministry with Adults
- EML5435 - Effective Ministry with Women
- EML5450 - Women Teaching Women
- DM7805 - Women in Christian Leadership
- DM7810 - The Role of Women Related to Biblical, Historical, & Futuristic Issues
- DM7815 - Understanding Women in Contemporary Culture
West Highland terriers
DTS Voice Videos
DTS Voice Articles
- Passing on God’s Reliable Truth: Mentoring the Next Generation
- The Male Church Leader's Guide to Female Conflict Resolution
- Mixed Ministry: Working as Brothers and Sisters in an Oversexed Society
- Blessed Are the Peacemakers: Preventing Conflict
- Growing Women in the Faith
- "People-Pleaser or a Bulldozer?." Just Between Us (19:4). 2009. 26-28.
- "Blessed Are the Peacemakers." Kindred Spirit (22:2). 1998. 8-11.