A merit-based scholarship for ThM students who demonstrate exceptional potential. $3,000 per semester for four semesters. May be combined with other need-based scholarships.
Conditions and Stipulations of the Presidential Scholarship
- The Presidential Scholarship is awarded to a select number of entering ThM students based on their scholastic achievements and ministry potential as determined by the Seminary’s Admissions Committee.
- The Presidential Scholarship is in the amount of $12,000.00 to be awarded over four consecutive semesters in the amount of $3,000.00 per semester.
- To qualify for the full Presidential Scholarship the student must continue to meet the following requirements:
- The student must be classified as a ThM student taking courses at the Dallas campus.
- The student must complete a full-time (12 or more hours) course load per semester, excluding Servant Leadership Internship courses.
- The student must take the language courses in sequence each semester (starting your first Fall semester).
- The student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The Presidential Scholarship can only be used during the first four semesters following the student’s initial date of matriculation. If a student fails to meet the requirements listed above, he or she will forfeit the scholarship award for the next semester. If a student postpones entry or withdraws from classes to fall below the 12 hour threshold, he or she will forfeit the scholarship award for the semester postponed or withdrawn. A scholarship award balance will not be carried beyond the two-year delimiting date.
- The Presidential Scholarship cannot be used for summer school or winter session classes. It is only applicable to the fall and spring semesters.
- The Presidential Scholarship will be credited to the student’s account at the time of registration and will be applied toward tuition expenses. The Presidential Scholarship will not apply toward the student activity fees, book purchases, etc.