Swiss Tower Apartments
Swiss Tower is a 10-story apartment complex, built in 2002, offering one-bedroom apartments with a study and two bedroom apartments to married students, with or without children, and single students with children. Amenities include adult and child swimming pools, a community room featuring a small kitchen for social functions, game and conversation areas, and a small playroom for residents’ children. Laundry facilities are available on each floor.
1 Bedroom: 139 Units; $850/month
2 Bedrooms: 20 Units; $1040/month
Swiss Tower Photos
This apartment complex is a gated community with electronic entry to both the building and the parking lot. All apartments are unfurnished and are located along interior corridors. The apartments include central air and heat, refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, built-in bookshelves and linen and coat closets. There is a community room and children’s playroom located on the first floor as well as a courtyard with a porch, lawn area, gas grills, adult swimming pool and fenced wading pool.
One Bedroom with Study
The 139 one-bedroom apartments are 781 square feet with the following dimensions:
- living/dining room – 11’6” x 16’8”
- bedroom – 11’ x 12’ with a walk-in closet
- study – 9’ x 11’9” (which is large enough to be a child’s room)
The 20 two-bedroom apartments do not have a study and are 942 square feet with the following dimensions:
- living/dining room – 12’ x 16’4”
- one bedroom – 11’ x 12’ with a walk-in closet
- second bedroom – 11’8”x 11’ with a wide closet
This complex is for married couples, with or without children, and single students with children.
The only requirements to live in campus housing follow:
- He or she shows enrollment in a degree program at Dallas Theological Seminary.
- Students needing only independent studies, internships, or thesis completion may remain in his or her apartment, provided all other conditions for graduation finish before the end of the Spring Semester.
Holding fee: Half of the security deposit must arrive in the Housing Office before the final assignment to an apartment.
The Placement list becomes long as the year progresses. Therefore newly admitted students should apply as soon as possible but should not depend solely upon occupying a campus apartment during their first year at DTS. New applicants for Swiss Tower should explore off-campus options for back-up living arrangements. Please see Off-Campus Housing for more information.
Laundry facilities are located on each floor in the building.
One parking space is allotted per bedroom (i.e. one-bedroom apartments are allotted one spot, the study does not count as bedroom. Two-bedroom apartments are allotted two spots).
The DTS Campus Police is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.