Student Services welcomes you to Dallas Theological Seminary! We realize that God has brought you to us for a special season of growth and preparation, and we are here to serve you during this time.
The mission of Student Services is to equip students by providing resources for navigating seminary life and facilitating personal growth spiritually, socially, emotionally, and culturally.
Student Services Staff
- To provide advising, counseling, and testing services to facilitate personal, family, and professional development.
- To provide advisement, programming, and services to enrich community, family life, personal interaction, social development, cultural awareness, physical development, and campus diversity.
- To provide a discipline process which ensures the Seminary’s standards are upheld and the students develop in integrity and godliness.
- To encourage campus community life, worship, and spiritual development through quality chapel programming.
- To provide opportunities for student participation in institutional decision-making and leadership development through student council and student groups.
- To assist and advise international students with INS regulations and in acclimating to their new culture.