Reformation Tour to Germany and Switzerland
June 12 – June 23, 2018
Join Dallas Theological Seminary on a life-transforming journey June 12 - 23, 2018 as we explore the development of the German and Swiss Protestant church movement! The history of our religious forefathers will come alive in ways you never thought possible; and your daily walk, prayer life, and appreciation of Scripture will be forever changed.
- Visit the church where Luther nailed his Ninety-Five Theses
- Explore the village of Wittenberg, known as the "Mother of the Reformation"
- Drive through Germany's scenic Romantic Road and the stunning Swiss Alps
- Spend the night in Rothenburg, a picturesque medieval walled city
- Tour Wartburg Castle where Martin Luther lived after he was declared a heretic
- View the opulent Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria
- Ride a boat on Lake Geneva and tour the city known as "Protestant Rome"
- Learn about reformers like Martin Luther, John Calvin, and Huldrych Zwingli