Movement Day Scholars Program
Dallas Theological Seminary has partnered with Movement Day to allow graduate credit for students in the Movement Day Scholars Program (MDSP).
Students can earn credit toward the following DTS degree programs:
- Master of Biblical and Theological Studies (MBTS) – 36 hours
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies (MAIS) – 66 hours
- Doctor of Ministry (DMin) – 27 hours
Students can earn 3 credit hours for each Movement Day Scholars Program (MDSP) module beginning with the Fall 2020 module. This credit will be earned through a MIM5905 Special Topics course. To earn this credit, MDSP students must apply and be accepted to Dallas Theological Seminary and submit a certificate of completion for the Movement Day Scholars Program.
- Masters: Accredited College Degree or GRE score
- DMin: MDiv or master’s degree